2020 WPUI Members
- Great Lakes Utilities
- ITC Midwest
- WPPI Energy
- Boardman & Clark LLP
- Christensen Associates Energy Consulting
- Citizens Utility Board of Wisconsin
- Customers First Coalition
- Customized Energy Solutions
- Focus on Energy – APTIM
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- GDS Associates, Inc.
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Guidehouse Inc.
- Michaels Energy
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator
- Municipal Electric Utilities of Wisconsin
- Nexant, Inc.
- Pacific Economics Group
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Power System Engineering
- Preferred Intelligence LLC
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- RENEW Wisconsin
- Slipstream Group, Inc.
- Stafford Rosenbaum LLP
- Superior Water Light & Power
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- The Wisconsin Paper Council
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wheeler Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C.
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association
- Wisconsin State Legislature
Membership in WPUI is maintained at five levels: Corporate, Sustaining, Contributing, Associate, and Standard. The financial commitment associated with each level can be found below. Members of the Wisconsin Public Utility Institute come from the energy, consumer advocacy, consulting, educational, governmental, financial, and legal communities. Our members provide the financial support and expertise that are needed to fulfill our Mission.
- Participate in public policy forums with regulators and other government officials, public interest groups, professional advisors, utilities, competitors, and the general public
- Have a direct voice in WPUI programming. Members are important resources in developing programming. Members may suggest topics, help develop the content of programs chosen by the WPUI board Program Advisory Committee, assist in finding and selecting speakers and panelists, and sponsor programs
- Request programming which uses the Chatham House Rule. These members-only programs allow for the discussion of issues in a “no attribution” format
- Enjoy reduced registration fees for WPUI programs
- Receive all electronic mailings regarding WPUI events, seminars, and programs
- Connect to UW-Madison researchers through WPUI’s relationships
- Be recognized in WPUI printed materials and on the WPUI website
- Receive invitations to members-only events
- See a list of level-specific membership benefits
Membership Levels for 2020
Click here to access the WPUI Membership Form
If you would like to join WPUI, please contact Lori Sakk
608-890-1815 | firstname.lastname@example.org