2023 WPUI MEMBERS
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Great Lakes Utilities
- Illume Advising
- ITC Midwest
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
- Sandia National Laboratories
- WPPI Energy
- Boardman Clark LLP
- Christensen Associates Energy Consulting
- Citizens Utility Board of Wisconsin
- City of Rochelle Illinois
- Clean Wisconsin
- Customers First! Coalition
- Customized Energy Solutions
- Focus on Energy
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- GDS Associates, Inc.
- Michaels Energy
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator
- Municipal Electric Utilities of Wisconsin
- OneEnergy Renewables
- Pacific Economics Group
- Power System Engineering
- Preferred Intelligence LLC
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- RENEW Wisconsin
- Slipstream Group, Inc.
- Stafford Rosenbaum LLP
- Superior Water Light & Power
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association
- Wisconsin Industrial Energy Group
- Wisconsin State Legislature
BECOME a MEMBER
Membership in WPUI is maintained at five levels: Corporate, Sustaining, Contributing, Associate, and Standard. The financial commitment associated with each level can be found below. Members of the Wisconsin Public Utility Institute come from the energy, consumer advocacy, consulting, educational, governmental, financial, and legal communities. Our members provide the financial support and expertise that are needed to fulfill our Mission.
WPUI MEMBERSHIP FORM
BENEFITS 0f MEMBERSHIP
- Participate in public policy forums with regulators and other government officials, public interest groups, professional advisors, utilities, competitors, and the general public.
- Have a direct voice in WPUI programming. Members are important resources in developing programming. Members may suggest topics, help develop the content of programs chosen by the WPUI board of directors’ program advisory committee, assist in finding and selecting speakers and panelists, and sponsor programs.
- Request programs which uses the Chatham House Rule. These members-only programs allow for the discussion of issues in a “no attribution” format.
- Enjoy reduced registration fees for many WPUI programs.
- Receive electronic mailings regarding WPUI events, seminars, and programs.
- Connect to UW-Madison researchers through WPUI’s campus relationships.
- Be recognized in WPUI printed materials and on the WPUI website.
- Receive invitations to members-only events.
- See a list of level-specific membership benefits.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS FOR 2023
WPUI Membership fees are the same for 2023 as they have been since 2017.
To allow your organization to plan, we are letting you know now that WPUI Membership fees will increase modestly for 2024.
Click here to access the WPUI MEMBERSHIP FORM
If you would like to join WPUI, please contact Lori Sakk
608-890-1815 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WPUI’s 2022 ACTIVITIES REPORT
Highlights our activities and accomplishments in 2022 and provides a snapshot of 2023 programs-in-planning.