WPUI GENERAL REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION, and REFUND POLICY
REGISTRATION FEES for in-person and online programs include instruction and most will include electronic access to materials. Lunch and refreshment breaks are included for most in-person programs. Some in-person programs also may include breakfast, receptions, printed materials, in-person tours, or in-person workshops. Some online programs also may include virtual tours or virtual workshops. See specific program web pages for details.
Please contact WPUI with any registration questions or changes. Course fee payment is handled by UW-Madison Registration Services.
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses, substitute speakers, and make other changes to program agendas or program formats at any time. We recommend that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- No refunds will be given once the Webex and program materials details have been emailed to registrants.
- See each program web page for specific refund details.
- Email WPUI with any registration questions or change requests.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at your place of employment with no penalty.
- WPUI is not responsible for any expenses incurred by WPUI program participants.
- Upon completing the registration process, registrants will be emailed a receipt by UW-Madison Registration Services. If you do not receive a receipt, please email WPUI.
Please contact WPUI regarding any dietary or other special accommodations needed for in-person programming. Requests will be kept confidential.