WPUI GENERAL REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION, and REFUND POLICY
REGISTRATION FEES for in-person and online programs include instruction and most will include electronic access to materials. Lunch and refreshment breaks are included for most in-person programs. Some in-person programs also may include breakfast, receptions, printed materials, in-person tours, or in-person workshops. Some online programs also may include virtual tours or virtual workshops. See specific program web pages for details.
- Course fee payment is handled by UW-Madison Registration Services.
- Upon completing the registration process, registrants will be emailed a confirmation by UW-Madison Registration Services. If you do not receive a one, please email WPUI.
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses, substitute speakers, and make other changes to program agendas or program formats at any time at its discretion. We recommend that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- Email WPUI with any registration questions or change requests.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made for or related expenses incurred by WPUI program participants.
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS:
- No refunds will be given once the web conference credentials and/or program materials have been emailed to registrants.
- Unless otherwise specified on a given program page, cancellations requested fewer than 14 business days before the first day of a program will be refunded all but a $25 service fee.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at your place of employment with no penalty. Substitutions are allowed only by individuals employed by the same organization. Contact WPUI with any registration questions or change requests.
- If unable to attend, the registrant is expected to find a substitute from within their same organization. There is no penalty for registration substitutions.
- Registrants who fail to attend the program for which they registered or to secure a substitute from within their organization will not be entitled to a refund.
- See individual program web pages for program-specific details.
Please contact WPUI regarding any dietary or other special accommodations needed for in-person programming. Requests will be kept confidential.