WPUI REGISTRATION INFORMATION
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEES
- In-Person registration attendance may include breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks, receptions, electronic access to materials, and in-person/virtual tours.
- Online registration attendance may include electronic access to materials and virtual tours.
- See specific program web pages for details.
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel programs, substitute speakers, or make other changes to program agendas or program formats at any time at its discretion. WPUI recommends that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the numbers listed at the bottom of this web page with any registration questions or change requests.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made for or related expenses incurred by WPUI program participants.
- In general, the process below is followed:
- Registration for WPUI programs is completed by accessing the registration portals linked on each program’s web page.
- Program registrations and registration fee payments are handled by the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Conference Centers Registration Services department.
- Registration fees are collected at the time of registration.
- Upon completion of the registration process, University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Conference Centers Registration Services department will email a confirmation to the individual who created the registration. If a confirmation email is not received within a reasonable time or if a duplicate is needed, please email email@example.com or call one of the numbers listed below.
- Inquiries regarding the possibility of invoicing must start with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling one of the numbers listed below, regardless of whether this is the first or a successive invoicing request by a given organization.
- At its discretion, WPUI may use alternate registration processes.
REGISTRATION SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS, and NO-SHOWS
- Email email@example.com or call one of the numbers listed below with any registration questions or change requests.
- General information:
- Substitution requests must be received in writing and may occur only within an organization. See specific program web pages for details.
- If a current registrant is unable to secure a substitute from within their organization prior to the substitution end-date specified on that program’s web page, the current registrant’s registration status will not change and no refund will be given.
- See program web pages for each program’s cancellation deadlines and associated refund amounts.
- Registrants who do not attend the program for which they registered or who do not secure a substitute from within their organization following the process outlined above will not receive a refund.
Please contact WPUI regarding any dietary or other special accommodations needed for in-person registration attendance.