Registration fees include instruction and refreshment breaks. Some programs also may include breakfast, lunch, or receptions. Some programs also may include printed materials and/or electronic access to program materials. Please see specific programs for details.
Course registration and fee payment is handled by UW-Extension Registration Services. Please contact WPUI with any registration questions.
Cancellation and refund policy
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses, substitute speakers, and make other changes to programs or program agendas at any time. We recommend that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- Registrants from member organizations who cancel their registrations at least 3 days before the program date will be refunded 75% of their registration fee less a service fee.
- Registrants from non-member organizations who cancel their registrations at least 3 days before the program date will be refunded 50% of their registration fee less a service fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations 2 or fewer days before the program date.
- See unique cancellation policies for Energy Utility Basics and RTO Fundamentals.
- Cancellations must be made by emailing WPUI.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at your place of employment with no penalty. Registration transfers must be made by emailing WPUI.
- Contact WPUI with any registration questions.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made for or related expenses incurred by WPUI course participants.
Upon completing the registration process, registrants will be emailed a receipt by UW-Extension Registration Services. If you do not receive a receipt, please contact WPUI.
Please contact WPUI regarding any dietary or other special accommodations needed. Requests will be kept confidential.