April 20, 21, 23, 28 & 30, 2021
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of regional transmission organizations in North America. Attendees will develop a solid understanding of:
- how and why RTOs were created
- what their many functions are today
- how transmission planning is conducted
- how resource adequacy is managed
- how the system maintains operational reliability
- how financial markets operate
The course will end with a discussion of current issues facing RTOs today and tomorrow.
Water Utilities Partnering for Success – Web Conference
COMPLETED 2021 PROGRAMS
Members-only Program: Utility Economic Overview for 2021 – Web Conference
Public Utilities Law Update 2021 – Web Conference
Energy Storage – Web Conference
Overview of Hydrogen Technologies – Members-only Web Conference
Transformation of the Utility Industry – Web Conference
September 21-23, 28 & 29 and October 5-8
Energy Utility Basics – Web Conference
1.6 CEUs for Full Series.
CEUs for each single-day event listed below.