April 27, 29 & May 6, 11,& 15
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of regional transmission organizations in North America. Attendees will develop a solid understanding of:
- how and why RTOs were created
- what their many functions are today
- how transmission planning is conducted
- how resource adequacy is managed
- how the system maintains operational reliability
- how financial markets operate
The course will end with a discussion of current issues facing RTOs today and tomorrow.
COMPLETED 2020 PROGRAMS
Public Utilities Law Update
Natural Gas – Web conference
Emerging Technologies – Web conference
September 24, 25 and October 1, 2, 5-8
Energy Utility Basics – Web conference series
Water Affordability – Web conference
Full series registration is worth 1.7 CEUs.
CEUs for each single-day event listed below.