Registration fees include instruction, course materials, and refreshment breaks. Some programs also may include breakfast, lunch, or receptions. Some programs also may include electronic access to program materials post-program. Please see specific programs for details.
Course registration and fee payment is handled by the UW-Extension registration system. Please contact WPUI with any registration questions.
Cancellation and refund policy
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses, substitute speakers, and make other changes to programs or program agendas at any time. We recommended that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- Registrants from member organizations who cancel their registrations before the day the course is held will be refunded their registration fee less a service fee. No refunds will be given for same-day cancellations. (See unique cancellation policies for multi-day programs such as Energy Utility Basics.)
- Registrants from non-member organizations who cancel their registrations before the day the course is held will be refunded half of their registration fee less a service fee. No refunds will be given for same-day cancellations. (See unique cancellation policies for multi-day programs such as Energy Utility Basics.)
- Cancellations must be made by emailing WPUI.
- Substitutions may be made at any time with no penalty. Please contact WPUI concerning any registration changes.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made for or related expenses incurred by WPUI course participants.
Registrants will be emaied al receipt by UW-Extension Registration once their registration is complete. If you do not receive a receipt, please contact WPUI’s registration person.
Please contact WPUI’s registration person regarding any dietary or other special accommodations needed. Requests will be kept confidential. UW-Madison provides equal opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX.