Maps and Parking
Located below the Fluno Center is a 290 stall parking garage available to the public and managed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The entrance is off Frances Street (UW Lot 83). We reserve blocks of parking spaces for our program attendees. Upon arrival, simply tell the Fluno parking attendant which WPUI program you are attending and you can purchase a single or multi-day parking pass.
- Reserved parking
To reserve a parking space on campus, you need to return the
Parking Request Form
with payment to UW Transportation Services at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
Reserved parking is available in the following lots:
- Lot 83 - Fluno Center (underground) at 601 University Avenue
Entrance: Frances Street (between University Avenue & Johnson Street)
- Lot 7 - Grainger Hall (underground) at 975 University Avenue
Entrance: Brooks Street (between University Avenue & Johnson Street)
- Lot 46 - Southeast Ramp at corners of Lake & Johnson & Frances Streets
Entrance: Lake Street
- Public parking
If your arrival date is less than 2 weeks away, there is public parking available at:
- Lot 83 - Fluno Center (underground). Enter from Frances Street. Pay attendant.
- Lake Street Ramp - with entrances on Lake & Frances Streets. Pay attendant.
- Lot 46 - Southeast Ramp, at corners of Frances & Johnson & Lake Streets. There are 10-hour meters at the Frances Street entrance.
- UW Campus map
- For more information regarding campus parking, contact: