Cara Lee Mahany Braithwait
All course fees include instruction, course materials, and refreshment breaks. Some programs also include breakfast and/or lunch. Please see specific programs for fee details.
Payment is handled through the University of Wisconsin registration system. When registering you'll have the option of being billed or paying by credit card online.
Cancellation and refund policy
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses or substitute speakers.
- No-shows and individuals who cancel their registration on or after the first day of the course will be charged the full cost of the program. This is because the seat is then not available for use by another participant.
- Substitutions may be made at any time with no penalty.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and mailed or e-mailed to WPUI.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made by the course participant.
- Confirmation letters or e-mail confirmation will be sent to registrants prior to the program. Individuals who do not receive this notification should call WPUI at (608) 890-1815 to ensure registration in the course.
- Registrations received within one week of the course will not be confirmed by mail. Those individuals should double-check that there is room in the class before making travel arrangements.
If you have a disability and desire special accommodations, please advise us at the time of registration. Requests will be kept confidential. UW-Madison provides equal opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX.