|Registration questions contact:
Program questions contact:
All course fees include instruction, course materials, and refreshment breaks. Some programs also include breakfast and/or lunch. Some programs also include electronic access to program materials post-program. Please see specific programs for fee details.
Payment is handled through the UW Extension registration system. When registering you’ll have the option of being billed or paying by credit card online.
Cancellation and refund policy
- WPUI reserves the right to cancel courses, substitute speakers, and make other changes to program agendas without prior notification. It is recommended that you periodically check this website to learn whether any changes have been made.
- Registrants from member organizations who cancel their registrations up to the day the course is held or begins will be refunded the full cost of the program less an administrative fee.
- Registrants from non-member organizations who cancel their registrations up to the day prior to start of the program will be refunded half the course fee less an administrative fee.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and mailed or emailed to WPUI.
- Substitutions may be made at any time with no penalty.
- WPUI is not responsible for travel arrangements made by course participants.
- Email confirmation will be sent to registrants prior to the program. Individuals who do not receive this notification should call WPUI at (608) 890-1815 to ensure registration in the course.
- Registrations received within one week of the course may not be confirmed by email. Those individuals should email WPUI or call to ensure that there is room in the class before making travel arrangements.
Disabilities and Special Accommodations
If you have a disability or desire special accommodations for this or any other reason, please advise us at the time of registration. Requests will be kept confidential. UW-Madison provides equal opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX.