- Boardman & Clark LLP
- Briggs and Morgan
- Christensen Associates Energy Consulting
- Customers First Coalition
- GDS Associates
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Perkins Coie
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
Membership in WPUI is maintained at five levels: Corporate, Sustaining, Contributing, Associate, and Standard. The financial commitment associated with each level can be found below. Members of the Wisconsin Public Utility Institute come from the energy, consumer advocacy, consulting, financial, and legal communities. Our members provide the financial support and expertise that are needed to fulfill our Mission.
Member benefits are delineated below.
Benefits for all membership levels:
- Participate in public policy forums with regulators and other government officials, public interest groups, professional advisors, utilities, competitors, and the general public
- Have a direct voice in WPUI programming. Members are important resources in developing programming. Members may suggest topics, help develop the content of programs chosen by the WPUI board Program Advisory Committee, assist in finding and selecting speakers and panelists, and sponsor programs
- Request programming which uses the Chatham House Rule. These members-only programs allow for the discussion of issues in a “no attribution” format
- Enjoy reduced registration fees for WPUI programs
- Receive all electronic mailings regarding WPUI events, seminars, and programs
- Connect to UW-Madison researchers through WPUI’s relationships
- Be recognized in WPUI printed materials and on the WPUI website
- Receive invitations to members-only events
- Click here to see a list of level-specific membership benefits
If you would like to join WPUI, please contact Lori Sakk
608-890-1815 | email@example.com.
Wisconsin Public Utility Institute
Wisconsin Energy Institute Room 2160
1552 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53726